Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/kaysten/public_html/cmstactics.com/libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/kaysten/public_html/cmstactics.com/libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654
Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerView::get() should be compatible with JCacheController::get($id, $group = NULL) in /home1/kaysten/public_html/cmstactics.com/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php on line 137
WP Video Posts
WP Video Posts will enable you to create custom Video posts, upload and insert videos into these posts. All uploaded video files will be converted into MP4 format to enhance the performance so that it loads and plays fast. It creates snapshot of a specified frame at a specific time to create the splash image for the video. This plugin enables WordPress the ability to allow the following formats to be uploaded as well as convert them to the finalized MP4 format for playing; FLV, F4V, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP and WMV formats.
In addition, WP Video Posts allows the embed of Youtube and Vimeo videos with the use of the following shortcodes:
[wpvp_embed type=youtube video_code=vAFQIciWsF4 width=560 height=315]
[wpvp_embed type=vimeo video_code=23117398 width=500 height=281]
In order for WP Video Posts to work properly following requirements need to be present on your server.
- Server should support **ffmpeg**
- PHP needs to be compiled with **ffmpeg-PHP extension**
- Upload the wp_video_posts.zip file into `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Under 'Settings'->'WP Video Posts' customize options for width and height of a video and a thumb, as well as the frame (in seconds) the thumb should be generated from
- Under 'Settings'->'Permalinks' click Save to refresh your permalink structure.